Thursday 27 March 2014

I am silly

Okay in my last post I was moaning about trying to find some decent insoles to wear in my shoes after getting plantar fasciitis and talked about how I found some good ones on soupcan but didn't know where to get them from but turns out soupcan does point to some place called nuovahealth that doe sell soupcan insoles which is great and I must just be blind haha, A bit silly of me to be honest I spent like hours searching around trying to find a pair!

Anyway talking of which I think my plantar fasciitis is getting better what I am basically doing is not walking at all and just putting my feet up.. which iv never actually done before as I am always on my feet charging around doing stuff....which is probably why I ended up getting sore feet in the first place. I could really get used to all of this! Dunno when I will be ready to go back to work..... maybe I can drag on this as my excuse not to work for a couple more weeks what do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment